VIRTUAL OFFICE SERVICES
Build Credibility. Protect Your Assets. Focus on Growth.
much more than a mailing address
The Private Firm’s virtual office is much more than a business mailing address. Make positive impressions and win loyalty. Behind every Virtual Office is a recognized business center with professional onsite staff, meeting rooms, and office facilities. You’ll get a commercial address for your business, mail processing with forwarding options, and easy access to onsite meeting rooms for team meetings, client visits, and focused work.
$12.50 / mo
RESIDENT AGENT AND REGISTERED ADDRESS
- State fee for the annual report ($25 value)
- Act as your register agent and address
- A local resident agent and registered office in Rochester, MI
- Compliance reminders and updates to keep you in good standing
- Expert service from our friendly and professional filing team
- Superior client support
- Keep your business in good standing with the State of Michigan
$100 / mo
Professional Business Address
- Recognized professional business address
- Access to meeting and private space
- Perfect for any size company
Mail Receipt and Forwarding
We receive, open, sort, scan and categorize your documents, extract the data, and digitally deliver it to your people, workflows and systems.
- Receive unlimited letters
- Mail receipt, forwarding, or local pickup
- Documents and packages are sorted for you
- Your mail is protected
- Never miss a delivery
Everything you expect from
a modern business address.
With The Private Firm, it’s easy to create a virtual office. Once your new office address is set up, you can select any additional services you would like for your virtual office.
What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Office?
A virtual office gives your company a professional business location to do business from while allowing all employees to work remotely. It gives you the benefits of a physical office location without any of the headaches of managing or maintaining an actual office space.
How Does a Virtual Office Work?
A virtual office provides you with a physical address for your business.
While your work is all done remotely, the physical address gives you a physical location for mail and notices to be sent to and gives you the chance for more privacy and a professional business image.