2. Attorney-Client Relationship and Privilege. This Policy does not apply to information provided to us in the course of our attorney-client relationships or protected by confidentiality, the attorney-client privilege, the attorney work product doctrine or any other applicable protection. This Policy does not create an attorney-client relationship with visitors to this Site and does not detract from any of the protections resulting from any existing attorney-client relationship.
3. Agreement. By Using this Site, you agree to this Policy and should read this Policy carefully.
4. Information Collected and Information is Used. You may visit this Site without providing personal information about yourself. However, this Site does collect certain information about your computer and activities, including (without limitation) information about your operating system, browser software, Internet Protocol (IP) address and the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time. TPF may use this information to improve the performance of or administer this Site. This Site also uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that can be downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The cookies we use help to provide you with a better experience while on this Site. Although you can disable cookies on your device by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser, doing so may limit your ability to view our Site. TPF may disclose any information deemed necessary (in TPF’s sole discretion) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, by accessing this Site, you consent to allow TPF to use any and all data collected for marketing purposes, including but not limited to cross-marketing of other goods and services.
5. Information You Submit to TPF Through this Site. If you join one or more of our mailing lists or otherwise submit personal information to us through this Site, TPF will use that information for the purpose for which it was collected and for other reasonably related purposes TPF determines are appropriate. TPF may provide your information to third parties for the processing of information solely for TPF’s benefit.
7. Transfer of Information Across National Borders. This Site is operated on servers within the United States. Where permitted by law and if required by applicable law, such as the European Economic Area or European Union, you expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of personal information in the United States. In giving this consent, you acknowledge your understanding that the laws on holding, processing, using and transferring personal information in the United States may vary and be less protective of your privacy than laws of your state or country.
8. Children’s Privacy. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our Site and services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we receive personal information that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly destroy such information. Schools and parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider the use of other means to provide a child-friendly, online environment.
9. Security. This Site is not designed to store sensitive personal information such as financial, health or educational records and you should not use this Site to provide sensitive personal information. TPF believes this Site uses commercially reasonable measures to secure the personal information you may provide. However, we cannot and do not assure these measures will be sufficient to protect against all efforts to gain unauthorized access to information.
10. Amendment. TPF may amend this Policy at its discretion. If TPF amends this Policy, TPF will not provide notice to you. Except when required by law, this Policy may be amended. Any information collected under a previous version of this Policy will be subject to the terms of the new Policy.
11. Contacts. If you would like to request access to the personal data you have provided on this Site or if you have any queries, claims, or the like, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Data Controller. The data controller for this website is: Reese Serra – email@example.com